BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

♥ GLAM CAMP ♥ August 6, 2011

Hello Lovies.!!

Sorry I haven't been blogging the past few weeks.  I'm a tad busy and really, looking for some spare time to
blog..  Thanks for the comments on my previous posts, though.!♥

Anyway, I went to this awesome event called GLAM CAMP last Saturday (Aug 6) at The Tents in Alphaland.  I know a lot of you bloggers know this event (and I guess most of you went too.!) because fellow bloggers were there to showcase their fashion products.! :) There were a lot of booths there selling Clothes, Bags, Jewelries, Make-up, Nail Lacquers, and more.!  Thank you to ArtsyFartsyAva for giving me one Exclusive Invite to the Event.! It's actually a shopping bag with lots of goodies inside. :)  I went to Glam Camp with my mom. It's our Mother-Daughter bonding time. I just love going out with my mom.! LOVE YOU MOMMY.!♥
Here are pictures of my awesome adventure at Glam Camp.! (Picture Heavy):

GLAM CAMP.! Lots of people looking for great finds.! :)
LayBare waxing Salon was there and they
gave FREE eyebrow threading.! I had my
brows done and so did my mom.! :)
Sugar Plum Lifestyle had this really cute
Shabby-Chic inspired booth.! Very Affordable
High quality toiletries (super similar to Marks & Spencer)
the owner of Pinup Girl makes the dresses, bags, and accessories herself.! :)
Bric Creation sells accessories and flipflops.!  so much freebies.!! :)
Bags in the City was there too.!! I just LOVE the
Pink and Black polka dots.! <3
This is my super favourite booth.!  Pink Pum Accessories
sell Clothes and hair clips.  They also have UBER cute planner Stickers
That I absolutely LOVE.!♥
Kuco Art offers Digital Nail art (uses printer Ink to make cute nair art)
very Unique.! This is where I had my nails done.! I chose a Pink Burberry design
for my nails.! :)
Yummy Sweets.!! My mom got us some Fudge Brownies and
Cherry Almond Muffins.! NOMNOM~~~
This is the GLAM CAMP Exclusove Shopping Bag
that I got from ArtsyFartsyAva.! THANK YOU, AVA.! :)
Lot's of freebies inside.!♥ 
Here's an Instagram shot of what I had with me when I went  home.!
Freebies.!!!!♥  AWESOME EVENT.!!! THANK YOU GLAM CAMP.!
Hope you guys enjoyed my Glam Post.! :) Till next time,

Au Revoir.!♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment