BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

♥ Blog Update ♥

Bon Jour Tout Le Monde.! :)

I have not been blogging for two weeks now because I have been very busy during that time...  This post is dedicated to the stuff I have been doing during my absence of blogging. :)

My Previous post was about GLAM CAMP, which is one of the reasons I was busy last week.  Please do read about my Glam Camp post.! :)

Now to Start my Activities for the Past week(Picture Heavy):

Last July 30 (Saturday) was the Boyfriend's 25th birthday.  We went home to Lipa, Batangas to celebrate his Birthday and stayed there until August 2.  I had no access to the Internet at his place and the only time I get to check my mail or update Instagram was when we went to the mall to watch Captain America (Thank you SM Lipa for the free Wifi.! ).  I was really happy to have spent time with my Boyfriend and his family. He was really Happy too.♥

Happy 25th Birthday LOVE.!♥ 
When we got home from Batangas, My dad told me that I'll be getting a new phone for my Sun Cellular Line. I was sooo happy because my Nokia E65 is dying to take a rest now.! :)  I got a new Samsung Corby II phone in "Chic White".  I wanted the pink one but they didn't have stock. :(  So, I just bought a pink Jelly Case and it looks really cute.! :)

Yay for my New Phone.! :) Isn't the pink jelly case cute.?♥ 
Now my Nokia E65 finally got to rest. :) Heeeee~~~~ It was hard getting used to my samsung phone since I used the Nokia phone for 3 years.  My Sun Line was my primary phone that's why I wanted to use a phone that is "user friendly".  After a few days of practising, I finally got the hang of it. :)

Here's an Instagram shot of my Pink Phones.♥  
Last Friday (Aug 5) My mom and I went to Glorietta to meet my Tita and Cousins from the states for Lunch. After meeting up with them, My mom and I went Shopping.!!!♥

Mom bought new jeans, I got new Shoes.♥
Frozen Yoghurt is LOVE.! :)  
The next day (Aug 6) we went to GLAM CAMP at The Tents in Alphaland.  Super awesome event with lots of great finds and freebies.!!! I went there with my mom again. :) we really need time for our Mother-Daughter Bonding. We both are very busy and we treasure times like these so much.♥ Thanks to my mom for this.! :)

I had some Milk Tea, Fish and Chips, Had my Nails done,
bought cute stickers, and brought home a lot of Freebies.!
spell F-U-N.!!! :)
Then last Monday (Aug 8) The Boyfriend and I went to the gym to bust some sweat.  As much as we want to, we try to go to the gym at least once a week.  He is very busy with work that's why we rarely go. :(  Sayang the membership.! Hmph.! :/  If we do get the chance though, we spend hours in Gold's Gym.! :)

Gym time with Love.!♥ 
While walking around the mall with the Boyfriend we saw this:
and fell in love with it instantly.♥  He was supposed to get me the white beats by Dre for my birthday (next month) but I changed my mind and told him I wanted this instead. LOL.!!! Isn't it sooooo CUTE.?!?! I LOVE HARAJUKU LOVERS.!!!!!♥

Here's a closer look of my Nails and The Planner Stickers I got from PINK PUM ACCESSORIES:

Cute Pink Burberry Print. :)

I love this.! It has around 10 Sheets of Stickers.!♥ 
Well that's about it.! I have been busy, but I had so much fun.! :)  Thank God now I have the time to blog again.! Hope you Dolls enjoyed my post.!

Au Revoir.!♥ 

4 comments:

  1. You've been super busy, but what great treats along the way! Love your new phone btw, and new shoes - lucky you! Glad to know next month is your big day! I wish I was able to visit Glam Camp, senior year at school just takes all my extra free time...Well, looking at it on the bright side, just less than a year to go! All the best! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mar.! <3

    Thank you for the advanced birthday greeting.! :)
    Good luck in school, one more year to go.! Hope everything will turn out fine. :)

    Hugs,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute cellphone cases dear!!! And such a cute post! love the photos <3 <3

    http://charitrinidad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Chari T. <3

    Thank you so much for the comment.! :) as you can see I absolutely love pink. :)
    Hope you read my other posts too.! <3

    Hugs,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete