BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Midnight Mercato Food Trip ♥♥♥

Bonjour.!!!!

I have heard a lot of good things about Midnight Mercato and Mercato Centrale in BGC.  One night, the Boyfriend and I decided to try the food.  The place was packed.!  I did not know what to get because there was so much to choose from.!  we came across this stall of Ice Cream called MERRY MOO.  I got myself a cup of Sea salt and Caramel Ice cream and it tasted divine.!!!♥  Then I was on the look out for Mochiko.  Ice cream wrapped in Mochi.  I found the stall and the Boyfriend bought me Green Tea Mochi.  Oh.My.Gosh. it's so GOOD.!!!!!♥  The Boyfriend had a bowl of Beef Gyudon which was good too.  A couple of weeks later I was dreaming of Mochiko so I asked the Boyfriend if we could go back. WE DID.

Here's what we had:
(sorry for the dark pictures. that was around 11pm and we stayed in the parking lot)

Mmmmmm.... The Famous Manang's Chicken.!!!

2pc. Double Deep Fried Chicken with Original Soy Garlic Sauce

Tonkatsu Roll

Black Sesame Mochiko.!!!!♥

My Baby enjoying his Manang's Chicken.

NOMNOMNOM~~~~ Mochiko is ♥ 

Green Tea Mochiko. My FAVE.!!!! :)
We will definitely go back for more Managn's Chicken and Mochiko.!!!! Have you guys been to Mercato Centrale.? :)

Hope you guys liked this food post.! :)  Mochiko is a Must try if ever you guys plan to visit.!

Au Revoir,

Alexis♥

No comments:

Post a Comment