BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

♥ Cafe Mimi Macchiato Lens ♥

Hello Dolls.!!!

Two weeks ago I received a package and guess what's inside.?

Soooo EXCITED.!!!!!♥
I finally got my CAFE MIMI MACCHIATO LENS.!!!!

Super cute packaging.!!!! I love how it's in a box.!♥
The Cafe Mimi Lens is mine and the Princess Mimi Lens is
for my Aunt. :)
Unboxing....♥
What's inside the box:  1 pair of lens and 1 lens case.
LOVE THE SWIRLY DESIGN.!! JUST LIKE COFFEE.!!!♥
Check out my eyes. :)  Love the effect of the lens.!!!
I got a brown color for a natural touch.
Boasting a huge size of 15.00mm.!!!
How do you like it loves.?♥ I'm planning to get Latte lens next or Princess Mimi in Sesame Gray. :) Hope you enjoyed my lens post. :))  By the way, I get my lenses from http://thepinkshoppe.multiply.com/.  Thank you sis Mae for the Lens.!!! :)

Au Revoir,

Alexis♥


1 comment:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete