BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 28, 2011

♥ Etude House Opening Day in Market! Market! Taguig ♥

Hello Lovelies.!♥

Today is the GRAND OPENING of Etude House in Market! Market! Taguig.  When I found out Etude House was going to open a store in Market! Market! I was so happy because it's a store near my home.!  So, today I rushed to Market! Market! to visit their new store and to buy some stuff too.!♥  My Brother wanted to buy his girlfriend something from Etude House so it really is perfect timing for me to go.!  It's still drizzling because of the storm we are currently experiencing in the country, but i don't mind the rain. I just want to go to Etude House.! :)

♥Here's my loot for today♥:

Here's what I bought for my Brother.  He said his Girlfriend wanted this particular Perfume. :)
My brother wanted to get his Girlfriend the Etude House Pink Water Body Spray in Pink is Sweet (PHP528.00).  This scent reminds me of ESCADA. Fruity Flowery scent that is very pleasing to the nose.  It comes in 3 scents:  Pink is Sweet, Pink is Trendy, and Pink is Playful.  Really affordable price of Php 528.00 for 160ml of perfume. :)  The lasting power is good too. I give it 3 to 4 hours for the lasting power. :)  The packaging is pretty simple.  I just love the color PINK.!♥

Etude House Happy Tea Time Peach Tea Cleansing Foam PHP148.00
This is my favorite facial wash ever.!  It reminds me so much of St. Ives.! :)  Believe it or not, I already used up 2 tubes of this facial wash.!  I use this everyday to cleanse my face and I just love how it leaves my face smooth and soft.  The smell is so lovely.!♥  Happy Tea Time Cleansing line have different variants depending on your skin type.  They have Peach, Milk Tea, Aloe, Lemon, and Green tea.  Peach is for normal type of skin, Lemon and Green tea is for Oily type of skin, Milk Tea and Aloe is for dry type of skin. :)  The best thing about this is that it's very affordable.! Php148.00 for a whopping 150ml.! How cool is that.? :)

Dr.OIL Solution Anti-Shine Finish Pact PHP378.00
This is just too cute to resist.!♥  This is a small baby blue compact responsible for eliminating excess oil on the face.  This is very cute and would fit perfectly in a small pouch.  perfect for on-the-go touch ups and blotting.  It has a brightening and smooth finish to make your face look beaming and fresh.  It's oil-free formula is perfect for problematic oily skin. :)  I will do a review of this product soon , so please stay tuned for that.! :)

Etude House Lip & Eye Make-up Remover
I am so happy to get this Lip & Eye remover as a FREEBIE.!♥  I've read a lot of good reviews about it and i'm dying to try it myself. :)  It looks really cool because it contains an oil-like bluish liquid. :)

My INSTAGRAM shot of my ETUDE HOUSE loot. :)
Follow me on INSTAGRAM: @mykelayi
Please visit the new Etude House store at Market! Market Taguig.! :)  They also now have a stall inside MOA department store.! Etude House in Market! Market! is located at the ground floor (New Wing) Between UNICA and MALDITA.♥

I go crazy for Etude House's Pink Atmosphere.! This is Etude House in Market! Market!
Another INSTAGRAM shot of mine. :)
For more details about their products and promos you can check their website at http://www.etudehouse.ph or LIKE them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/etudehousephilippines

My Blogging snack mate: Milky Chocolates from japan. :) Want some.?~~~
Greetings.! :) cam whoring before going to Etude House :)
I'm using Etude House Baby Skin Base, Peach Beam Blusher,
Kate Quick Liner in Brown, Lancome eye palette,
Etude House Kissful Lip Care in Cherry ♥. 
Please leave comments and follow my blog too.! ~~~ xoxo

Au Revoir.!♥

7 comments:

  1. These look great! cute blog doll! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Taj Acosta.!


    Thank you so much.! :) followed your blog. <3

    ~~Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey! I love etude house so much too! the perfume packaging reminds of victoria's secret pink line of perfume. :)

    http://thepinklemonadegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for that post dear! I think I have to try on the Etude House perfume soon! just in time for me to change my scent :)


    Don't miss: A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    -Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice products! ^^, I would like to try the perfme as well ^^, We have the same Facial Cleanser haha and hope we can bump into each other at Etude House Market! Market! I also live near there. ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls for the comments.!
    Hello Lora-chan.! yeah, i do hope we bump into each other in Etude House Market! Market! :)

    Hello Mar.! Etude House has alot more perfume variants to choose from.! each with their own distinct smell.! :)

    Hi Jenn.! I absolutely love Etude House.!! <3

    thank you, devorelebeaumonstre.! <3

    ReplyDelete