BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

♥ Our 5th Year Anniversary ♥ August 25, 2011

My Date for 5 years now.♥ 
The Boyfriend and I celebrated our 5th year Anniversary last August 25, 2011.♥  He had work that day so we decided to just have a simple dinner and sweets. :)  We wanted to go some place near, we ended up going to Serendra.

First Stop: Conti's Restaurant and Pastry Shop.
The Boyfriend Had Grilled Porkchops and I had Chicken Kievs.
Soooo Yummy.!!!!!♥

After dinner we searched for some sweet nomnoms.  I was kind of tired with the cakes in Conti's. I had something different in mind....♥♥♥

Ahhhh.... :) Look at all those cute colored cupcakes...♥
Second Stop: Cupcakes by Sonja
♥I can stay here forever♥
RED VELVET.!!!!! :) NOMNOMONOM~~~
And for our last stop.....

HARDEST DECISION OF MY LIFE.!!!!
What to get.? What to get.? What to get.??????
Third Stop: Gelatissimo Gelato Cafe
The verdict: Tiramisu and Veronese Chocolate Gelato.!
The Boyfriend chose Tiramisu and I chose Veronese,
but he ended up eating Verones.! :)
After our food trip celebration, we went home and watched some DVDs.  I have spent 5 years with this guy and looking forward to spending more years with him.♥

Here's an Instagram shot I made for one of @Igersmanila
#9pmHabit. Follow me on IG.! my username is @mykelayi

♥Alexis♥

No comments:

Post a Comment