BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 22, 2011

Etude House Peach Beam Blusher and Kissful Lip Care REVIEW

Review Time Guys.!! <3


I love Etude House because of their super cute packaging.  Their main colours are shades of pink and lavender, which I absolutely love.  I'll be reviewing about Etude House Peach Beam Blusher in PINK BEAM first.


I've been using this blusher for months now and it's really nice. :)  It has 2 shades in one compact.  There's a Pink shade and a Pearly white shade.  I use the pink shade as a Blusher and the Pearly white shade as a Brightener.  I believe this comes in Two shades, PEACH BEAM and PINK BEAM.  I chose the pink one because I prefer a subtle blush rather than an overpowering blush colour on my cheeks.  I want to opt for the "natural" looking blush. :)

Here you can see the Pink and Pearly white colour in one blush :)
What I love about this blusher is that it has 2 colours in one.! <3  It also gives my cheeks a pearly glow which achieves that flawless Korean look. :)  The best thing about this blush is that it has a very lovely peach scent.! It's my first time to encounter a Blusher with a peach scent, or a blusher with a scent at all.!  it's rare for blushers to have a scent.  Most blushers smell just like the ordinary "powdery" smell.  This one is very pleasing to the nose.  It comes in a cute compact with a pink base. Love the packaging of Etude House.! :)

Here's a swatch of the Pink and Pearl colour
As you can see, it has a very subtle pink to it and the pearl colour is very shimmery.  Since I am fair skinned, this Blush looks very natural on me.  As if I'm not wearing blush at all.  The Pearl shimmer is perfect for that glowing evening look. :)  Perfect for Date nights and Parties. <3  The Peach Beam Blusher is only Php 478.  Not bad for 2 shades in one.! :)

What I like about it:
♥ The Packaging is sooo CUTE ♥
♥ The Peach scent makes this very unique
♥ Has 2 colours in one blush.!
♥ The Blush is very subtle which is perfect for me]
♥ Priced at PHP 478.00 a good deal for 2 shades.!

What I dont like about it:
♥ If you opt for a much visible blush, you have to swipe the blush on your cheeks a few more times to achieve the colour you want
♥ The pearl shade is VERY shimmery.  be sure to apply just the right amount.! :)

OVERALL RATING: ♥♥♥♥ 4/5 hearts.! :)




On to the next product, Etude House Kissful Lip Care in #03 Cherry.! Here's a little trivia for all of you,  This is actually the first Etude House product I bought.! :)  When I saw the cute packaging, I didn't think twice and bought it immediately.  This lip balm is very smooth and soft to the lips.  It's not sticky at all.! It has a really yummy cherry smell and just the right amount of red tint to it.  I love it because it does not have a really red colour, its very faint and gives your lips a natural red "just kissed look". :) It's called Kissful Lip Care because it has 3 effects: FIRMING, SOOTHING, and MOISTURIZING.  I've  been using this for a long time now and I'm confident to say that it adheres to the 3 effects.  It gives your lips the suppleness and moisture it needs. :) This comes in 3 Flavours: Strawberry, Cherry, and Peach.  It is also very affordable at Php 198.! :)

What I love about it:
♥ Has light tint and very yummy cherry smell
♥ Cute Packaging
♥ Very Affordable at PHP 198.00
♥ Not sticky and very smooth to the lips.!
♥ Comes in 3 Flavours: Peach, Strawberry, and Cherry.!

What I don't like about it:
NOTHING AT ALL.! :)  It's one of the best Lip Balms I tried.  For me, it's better than Body Shop's Born Lippy. :)  Born Lippy is slightly sticky, I'm not a fan of sticky Lip balms.

OVERALL RATING: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5 hearts.!! PERFECT.! :)


My review for the day is done.  I hope you guys enjoyed reading my first review.!! Please do leave comments and follow my blog too.! :)  You can always check Etude House products here: www.etudehouse.ph

Here's a parting picture of me wearing Etude House Peach Beam Blusher and Kissful Lip Care.  My make-up here is very light. :)  Stay tuned on my next post.!! Much Love ♥



Au Revoir.!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks so much for the comment:)I love the color of the blush it's very pretty! I like the way you did your makeup it's very natural but still very cute.

    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Adriana.! :) Thank you so much for following my blog.! The blush is really nice and smells good too. :). I'm not so much of a make-up guru that's why I keep my make-up simple.

    ReplyDelete