BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I LOVE VOLCOM.!!

Hey Guys.!!!~~~~

I have four brothers and 3 of them are skaters.  They absolutely love skateboarding that they even go to events to watch skate competitions and play with their fellow skaters.  Even my boyfriend got hooked on the "Skateboarding" bandwagon.  Skateboarding is a very costly hobby.  You have to buy a Board and pimp it with the best hardware (Trucks, Wheels, Bearings, Grip Tape, etc) so you can get the best performance from your board and these equipment are not cheap at all.  Sorry for the "terms", I learned them from my brothers.  They would save up their allowance to buy the best they could find.  Aside from the Board, there's also the GET UP.  Yes, there's what you call "Skate Fashion".  There is this brand called VOLCOM and they sell clothes that are fit for sports such as skateboarding.  When I first knew about VOLCOM (about 4 years ago), I fell in-Love with their clothes instantly.  It's very colourful and comfortable to wear! :)  They even have Bags, Slippers, Wallets, etc.  Very nice indeed!  I'm not a skater, but I love wearing VOLCOM! :)

A couple of weeks ago, I went on a VOLCOM shopping spree together with my boyfriend and brothers. We went CRAZY.  I'm not even kidding. If I would post all the stuff we bought, then this post would be soooooo long.  I will be posting the stuff that I copped instead.  Here's what I bought:

Black V-Neck Volcom Shirt and Black Off-Shoulder Volcom "Tear Drop" Blouse
Gray Volcom Knit Hoodie. I absolutely love this.! <3
Cream Volcom with rainbow speckles Hoodie
3 Volcom Tank Tops:
1 Polka Dots Hot Pink 1 Stripes Apple Green 1 Stripes Classic Black
Here's an Instagram shot of the Pink Volcom Key holder I got.
Another Instagram shot of some clothes we got.
You can see the 2 Hoodies I got and the Black Off-Shoulder Blouse.
The rest are some of my boyfriend's Haul. He shopped more than I did! :) 
We were all very happy with the stuff we got.  It was money well spent.! :)  I would like to say THANK YOU to my Dad, Brother, and Boyfriend for buying me all the stuff I got.! Yeeeee.!!~~~~~ :)) Hope you guys liked my Volcom Post.! Please do leave comments.! Do you know VOLCOM too.? :)

You guys can find Volcom in STOKED, FIVE-O, and ALOHA BOARD SPORTS. :)

~~~I am munching on these sweet things while blogging, these are Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing. NOMNOM :) Have Some.?~~~:)

Till my next post,

Au Revoir.! <3

4 comments:

  1. I ♥ the tank tops and hoodies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Princess rHi.!! <3 tha tanktops are really comfortable.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tanktops are really cute! where is there a Volcom Store located?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kristeenuh.!! Volcom is available at ALOHA BOARD SPORTS in Rockwell, FIVE-O SKATE SHOP AND STOKED in the fort. :)

    ReplyDelete