BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 24, 2011

♥ My first Tony Moly products ♥

Hello guys.! :)

I learned about Tony Moly available in the Philippines just a couple of weeks ago while I was reading beauty blogs.  I am aware of the brand, I just didn't know we have it here in the Philippines already.! :)  Yay.!!!~~~~

Party Lover Shine Blusher and Peach Anti Aging Hand Cream
Yesterday my parents and I went shopping in Makati.  I was so stoked we were going to Makati because I know Tony Moly has a stall in Watsons SM Makati.!!! :)  My mom is a huge fan of cosmetics and little by little I am introducing her to Korean Cosmetics.  I told her about Etude House, but she thinks it's a bit too girly for her.  When I showed her Tony Moly, she fell in Love.!  Tony Moly has this more sophisticated look and more appropriate for her.  The packaging is very elegant.  She really wanted to buy the Illuminating face powder, but she bought me stuff instead.  I LOVE MY MOM.! ♥  So, she bought me a blush and a cute hand cream. :)

Party Lover Shine Blusher(Love Orange) PHP378.00
Here is the PARTY LOVER SHINE BLUSHER.  isn't it cute.?! :)  It only has one shade and I haven't tried it yet.  I'll definitely do a review about this blusher soon.!  It has a peachy color to it and I absolutely love the packaging and cute puff with pink ribbon.♥

Peach Anti-Aging Hand Cream PHP278.00
This hand cream smells absolutely divine.!♥  It's packaged in a peach-shaped container and looks really cute.!!! :)  The cream is not super sticky and dries fast in your hands. It leaves the hands very smooth and soft to the touch.  I love this product.! :)

That's me while waiting for my mom.  She's fitting clothes and I'm bored.  HeeHee~~~ 
Tony Moly is available in Watsons SM Makati.  For more details about their products and branches you can always go to their website:http://www.tonymoly.ph/ or like them on their facebook page:www.facebook.com/Tonymolyphilippines for upcoming promos.! :)  Here's a picture of what I got yesterday.  My Tony Moly mini haul and 2 brushes from Eyes.Lips.Face.  All these are from Watsons SM Makati. :)

I hope you guys liked my Tony Moly post.!  I'll definitely buy more of their products.! Watch out for my review about the products that I just posted.! :)  Please leave a comment and follow my blog too.!♥



♥Au Revoir.!♥

4 comments:

  1. wow your peach is amazing!!!
    Come follow my blog hun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is really sweet! My mom is the same way she loves to buy me things whenever she can:) I love your new stuff the packaging is super cute!
    I am going to go check out the Tony Moly website =D

    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Adriana.! :)

    We have great moms.! <3 do check out Tony Moly. They have
    Really cute stuff.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cecylia.! Will follow your blog. :) please check out my blog and follow too.!

    Thank you <3

    ~alexis

    ReplyDelete