BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Etude House "PINK" Haul

Hello.! :)
  I just want to share this to all the girls out there who are addicted to Etude House ('cos I am.!) and their super cute packaging and products.!  Last Saturday, my dad and I went to SM Bicutan to buy some stuff needed for the house.  I was ecstatic because I know they have an Etude House boutique there.  When we arrived, I told my dad that I wanted to go check Etude House and he even gave me money.! Yay~~~ :)
Here's what I got:

1.  Etude House Baby Skin Base in Apricot (php 348)



2. Etude House Baby Skin Veiling Pact in #2 (php 448)



3. Etude House Creamy Peach Chou Body Lotion (php 328)




4. They even gave me a freebie (GWP) Etude House Cotton Pads


I was very happy with the stuff I bought and as you guys might have noticed, it's all PINK.!  I LOVE THE COLOUR PINK.!! :)  I'll be posting a review on these products soon.  I just need to try and test them out first before I make a review about them.  Fair enough, right.? :)  Here's a picture of everything:


I just love Etude House products and I have a lot more products to show you guys, so keep on reading my blog.! :) By the way, I hope someone from Etude House get to read this post of mine because I want to give a special shout out to the employees of Etude House SM Bicutan.! All of them are very helpful and answered my queries and needs so well.! :) Kudos to the Etude House SM Bicutan branch.! Great service.! :)  For more details about their products, branches, etc.. you can go and check their website:Etude House Philippines
and also their Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/etudehousephilippines.! :)

Here's a picture I made for Instagram.  I'll be posting about my Tony Moly Blusher and Volcom Haul (Which are in the picture collage I made) by this week, watch out for that.! :)  If you are on INSTAGRAM please feel free to follow me.! My username on INSTAGRAM is @mykelayi.  You can follow me on TWITTER too @mykelayi.!

*just so everyone knows, I wasn't paid or anything to do this post.  I did this because I love Etude House Products and they really are of great quality. :)

Stay tuned on my next post.!!! :) Please leave comments and follow my blog too.! :)

Au revoir.!! <3

9 comments:

  1. I've heard so much great things about Etude. I have yet to try their products though. I can't wait for your review, and I love Dara, happy that she's endorsing the brand! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback princess rHi and Mar.! :) hope you read my blog and follow my blog too.! <3

    Much Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed you already.. hope we can be blog friends ^^

    -ღღprincess ՒЂι
    ♛♛♛

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy princess rHi.! <3 you are officially my first blog friend.! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Etude Haul ^^, I've always wanted that Baby Skin Veiling Pact but I didn't have the chance to have one since it's always out of stock haha ^^, I also love your blog also it's so pink ^^, Thanks for following me and followed you also ^^, hope we can also be blog friends ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lora-chan.! &#9829 thank you for following my blog.! I'll be happy to be blog friends with you.! :) Keep on checking etude house stores for the baby skin veiling pact.! maybe they have it in your shade na.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Alexis ^^, and I really hope that I could get my hands in that Baby Skin Veiling Pact. ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with Etude House. Can't stop visiting their stores. Love Golden Ratio.

    I'm addicted to Etude House too!

    Take care sweetie.

    ReplyDelete