BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 24, 2011

❤ My new iPod Touch ❤ x My Dad's Birthday.!

Good Day Lovelies.!!!!

Last October 15, 2011 was my Dad's Birthday and The 5th Manila Instameet. I made a post about the Instameet HERE.  This post is for my Dad and my new iTouch which I won during the Instameet. :))

I was sooooooooo happy when I found out I won the grand prize during the 5th Manila Instameet held in Digital Walker Cafe.  I was literally squealing my heart out because of pure happiness.  I know I already have an iPhone but i really want an iTouch 4th gen.  It was a dream come true.  ❤

Here are the stuff we got during the Instameet:

iPod Touch 4th Gen 8gig, Bling iPhone 4 Case, and 2 Instagram Manila Magnets

Now on to unboxing my new iTouch.....❤

My Giddy Face. :D





I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy.!!!! Thank God I won.! ❤


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD.!!!!❤❤❤  Michael and I bought him a cake and my brother brought home some food from Resorts World Manila. :))  October 15, 2011 was such a great day for me.! I am so blessed.!!! I always thank God for all the blessings he gave me and is continuing to shower me till this moment. ❤

Hope you guys liked my post for today. :)

Au Revoir,

❤ Alexis ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment