BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

♥ Crazy about Gong Cha ♥

Good Morning Loves!♥

I was stoked when i found out that Gong Cha, a Milk Tea place, will open in Food Choices Glorrietta 4.  I am going through a Milk Tea craze the past few months and I have tried various flavors and brands like Chatime, Happy Fanchu, and Tea Delight.  I have heard a lot of raves about Gong Cha.  I just can't wait to try it myself.  Last August 31, 2011 was my Godson's birthday and we spent it at the mall.  Lucky enough, I passed by Gong Cha in Food Choices and they were on Soft Opening.!!!!!!!!♥♥♥

Gong Cha is located at Glorietta 4 Food Choices
beside World Chicken
So many drinks to choose from.!!!!!
The First Gong Cha drink i had was GONG CHA MILK CHOCOLATE and it was so good.!!! picture comming up.....

Look at the special Gong Cha Milk on top.! Yummy.!!♥♥♥  This drink does not taste so much of tea since it's chocolate based but still it's a good first drink.!! :)  The special milk has a creamy salty taste that blends well with the sweet luscious chocolate drink.! Perfect.! :)

Believe it or not, I went back the next day to try another drink....

This is their best seller GONG CHA MILK WINTERMELON TEA. This one is good too and the tea taste is quite dominant.  The special milk matches the tea well too and when mixed it kind of tastes like caramel. :)

I'm so happy that Gong Cha finally opened in Glorietta.!!!! :) here are some pictures of the drinks i had.  whenever I'm in glorietta I never fail to get myself a Large cup of Gong Cha.!!! It is indeed TEA FIT FOR ROYALTY.!!♥♥♥

As you can see, one of drinks here has pearls.!!!
They have a variety of "sinkers" to choose from.! :)

Again, my favorite drink, GONG CHA MILK CHOCOLATE♥ 
You can add Gong Cha on TWITTER and like them on FACEBOOK for updates.!!!! :)

I am not affiliated with Gong Cha Phil. I just made this post because i love their Milk Tea.!!!! Go and try Gong Cha now.!!!! :)

Au Revoir.!♥

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment